What to Plant:
Vegetables & Fruits:
Okra, Tomato, Cucumber, Peppers, Beans, Squash, Southern Peas, Sweet Potato, Eggplant and more.
Ageratum, Begonia, Blue Daze, Celosia, Coleus, Diamond Frost, Gerber Daisy, Sunpatiens, Marigold, Penta, Purslane, Salvia, Sunflower, Vinca and more.
Basil, Cives, Dill, Oregano, Cilantro, Rosemary, Lavendar, Sweet Marjoram, Sage, Savory Thyme and other favorites.
What to Do:
- Remove yellowing foliage and repot as needed
- Wash away dust and bugs
- Trim overgrown stems
- Move weaker plants to patio or porch
- Continue to fertilize with Busy Bee's Formula "B" and Jack's Classic
- VitaMix all for boost of vitality
- Remove damaged limbs and foliage
- Complete pruning of overgrown plants treat with Pruning Sealer
- Replace winter flowers
- Plant perennial flower beds
- Plant a tree on Arbor Day!
- Follow all planting instruction guidelines per Busy Bee recommendations!
- Prune & fertilize azaleas after flowering
- Control black spot & mites on roses
- Check gardens for signs of insect invasions
- Replenish mulches
- Complete Spring Feeding
- Add Iron to yellowing plants
- Seed, plug or sod new lawns & fill in bare areas
- Treat chinch bugs if needed
- Apply herbicides if needed
The Green House:
- Move tropical plants outdoors
- Remove winter covers and store heaters
- Feed container-grown plants
- Prepare cuttings with Rootone Powder
- Use Fertilome Root Stimulator to promote root growth
Vegetables and Fruits:
- Feed vegetables with Jack's 20-20-20 and Garden Tone
- Use VitaMix to boost vitality
- Replace cool weather crops with warm season crops
- Transplant seedlings outdoors using Fertilome Root Stimulator
- Use Southern Ag Citrus Nutrional Spray
- Monitor and control pests and fungus